Apr 16, 2018
Chris Kyle is a speaker, teacher, and business coach that specializes in online learning and launching transformative courses.
The takeaways, or fun nuggets from the interview are:
1) There is a difference between being a baker and running a
bakery (check out the E-myth).
2) Pushing the reset button can take some time.
3) The entrepreneurial journey does not have to be the story of the lone wolf.
4) The network is your net worth
5) Entrepreneurs need to be open to opportunities that you might not expect
6) one-on-one coaching is an easier way to start
7) walk the talk first (and isn’t always easy)